Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving in Lockhart Texas, Lockhart State Park

Here's my Holiday table decoration.  Jess and Kristen gave us these candles after their mom's birthday party so I wanted to use them for the holidays.  You can't see it but they cut a nice piece of wood for a base.  I wove some mini lights in this that are battery operated and it looks very nice - if I say so myself.  Here it's on the dash of the motor home as our table was full for Thanksgiving dinner.  There were 8 of us. 

Here's my Christmas tree.  Denis and I wove LED Lights into this brass wall tree and I am hanging ornaments on it as well.  It looks very nice and I thought all of you would like to see that we really do have a tree this year.  It even has birds.


And here we are waiting for our guests to arrive on Thanksgiving for dinner.  It was pot luck and wonderful food.  No pecan pie tho.  I missed it.  6 sat at the table and Denis and I sat on the couch with trays.  And we even played pegs and jokers that nite.  Fun!! We missed our family and friends at home but this was a nice second choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment