Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello,
After spending the delightful Easter weekend with the Marlin's, we are now set up at Carefree. The water is on, buildings are open and the sun is shining - how much better could it get ? Oh and I don't have to go to work !!. YEH !!!!!!!!!!!! We are anxious to connect with our friends and our families.

We've got some outside work to do - some leaves to get picked up and the gazebo needs to be set up. I'm excited to see some spring flowers -
I'll post some additional info on our whereabouts for the summer. I'm doing this so I can print these for my travel journal also.

Heading to Pleasureland in St Cloud this weekend for our WIT travel club's first outing of the season. Show and Tell. Lots of fun playing cards and seeing the new Winnebago rigs.

Saturday is Jill's 40th birthday party and we'll go over to join the party for awhile and then bring the boys back to Pleasureland with us and keep them overnight. The party will continue on without us. And I bet we'll feel better on Sunday - better than the party goers. !

No comments:

Post a Comment