Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are finally back in Minnesota. Yah !!!!!!! It's 1:30 PM and we are in Maple Grove on 94 headed for Carefree Country Club to unhook the car and park the motor home. We'll go stay in town with Michelle and family and hope for continuing warm weather next week. Our first summer campout is April 16, 2009. Oh-so much fun!!
It will seem weird to be home and not go to work. The thought has crossed my mind that I wonder what I will do. If it's like the past couple of months I wonder how I ever had time to work!!!!
It will be fun to see all our family and friends again. And of course we have to take care of our taxes by the 15th. Al Rudolph called and they are done.
I'll continue my blogs as we go places and next will attempt to add some pictures. Not sure how to do that yet but will work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment