Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday at Catalina State Park, Tucson AZ

Friday we traveled from Benson, AZ to 10 miles North of Tucson to Catalina State Park.  What a teasure. 
This is the nicest state park we have ever camped in.  Here's some photo's to validate our opinion.  And better yet - there is a big, new, beautiful  shopping center with a movie theater just outside the entrance to the park.  Notice the saguaro cactuses - they are majestic. 
Here's the office and the check in station. And the drive into the campground.
Tomorrow I will post pictures of the actual campground. 

1 comment:

  1. Luna looks so tiny compared to the saloon. Hockey is over now so mom has to work extra hard to keep us busy. I have a few hockey camps over the summer to keep me busy, but pretty much nothing else. Mitchell is moving to Alaska so we won't have anybody to play with in the summer. Dad just recently made beans and sasuage. Of course, I didn't eat the beans. Just the sasuage. I got your letter, that was so cool! I put it together immediately. Looks gorgous there. Thank you for that. Love, Louie!

    ReplyDelete