Sunday, March 28, 2010

A week in review..........

The past week has been adventurous.

Monday nite:  I fell coming back from the club house about 10 PM.  All I could think about was my laptop in my arms and it crashing again.  Remember  - we broke our laptop screen in October. Well I was gripping it so hard to my chest that it slammed into my chest, ah hem and oh boy, my whole upper chest and arm is sore.  Road rash on my feet and arms - and Denis was in the motor home.  He thought he heard someone hollering...... it was me.  I made it to the mhome and he patched me up.  Tuesday I laid in the recliner outside all day and licked my wounds   :(:(:(:(     I am much better. 

Friday at the ball game I got pooped on by the birds .............. not once but twice! Our seats were behind home plate and the birds sat on the top of the net - a foul ball scattered them and it literally scared the POOP out of them.............. onto me. 

Saturday PM I was headed to mass and stopped at the site where the 4 motorcyclists were killed in Carefree AZ.  The crash site was loaded with flowers and bikers paying their respect.  What a sad site.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I don't want to laugh but I couldn't help it... It is usually me who gets pooped on!!! ☺☺☺
    (((HUGS))) hope your feeling better!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete